Accomodations for children and families
Services for children and parents:
- beds, highchairs, small bath tubs for children
- Comfortable common room with kitchenette and refrigerator.
- Free use of bycicles with child's seat
- Lounge room with VCR, games for kids
- Piano available for practice during the holidays.
- Garden with kid's tables and various games.
- All rooms are without carpets to avoid dust.
Just in front of our Structur, you can find a nice sandy beach where your kids can play all year around, in summer they can go swimming safely because of a slight sandy slope going down towads the sea.
For the arrival and departure day:
- lounge with free services as use of refrigerator and electric cooker.
- Spacious bathroom with towels and changing table for babies.
- Special agreements with nearby restaurants for our guests with flexible menus and timetable to fit families needs.
- Full assistence given by our personnel to encounter all your needs .
Acquario di Genova
Visit the Acquario di Genova and immerse yourself in a world of emotions. expect an extraordinary experience: a stroll among dolphins, sharks and hundreds of other species that inhabit the seas of the planet.
The Aquarium of Genoa is the largest aquarium in Europe with 27,000 square meters of exhibition space, 12,000 animals and 200 plant species. The tour lasts 2/3 hours.
If you have enough time, you can visit the maritime museum.
Le Caravelle (Ceriale) is the only water park in Liguria and stretches for 80,000 square meters. It offers many attractions, including slides and big pools, and fun water games that ensure an extremely pleasant day.
The park is also equipped with picnic areas, bar, sandwich bar serving the typical Ligurian focaccia, public phones, free baby club, safe deposit service and a cloakroom, water aerobics, newsagent, tobacconist, free parking, hot showers and sun beds.
Your days at the water park Le Caravelle in Ceriale are animated by the group of teachers of the Latin-American school of dance, aerobics and step.
Marineland, is a marine park of vast dimensions where you have the opportunity to attend performances of sea lions, dolphins, sea lions of Steller and the exhibition of the orcas!
Scattered around the grounds there are play areas for children, various eateries and souvenir shops.
Special chemical and physical properties induced by morphology and movement of water make the stretch of sea between Sardinia, Tuscany, Liguria, Monaco and France, one of the richest areas of the Mediterranean life.
The aim of every excursion is to see the whales in their natural environment, approach them and observe them without causing any disturbance, following an appropriate code of conduct. The trip lasts about 5 hours.
Bowling di Diano Marina
The Bowling Alley of Diano, open 365 days a year, is the largest all year round amusement park in western Liguria. The property features large outdoor and indoor spaces, within which you can practice various sports and games.
The Amusement Park, which covers 10,000 square meters, consists of games room, bowling, soccer (rentable), minigolf and, for the summer, swimming pool with water chute.
Open all year round